Let’s face it; every single one of us would love to have a fantastic body for summer. But does nothing work, no matter how much you diet and exercise? Does it all seem too hard? It doesn’t need to be! While eating well, drinking plenty of water, and getting the right amount of exercise are certainly important, with professional, world-class liposculpture in Sydney, you can achieve the perfect summer body more easily than ever before.
Summer might still be six months away, but right now is the perfect time to get liposculpture to remove fat from stubborn areas, shape your body into a more appealing form, and get your body summer-ready. Whether you’re a man or a woman, Crows Nest Cosmetic and Vein Clinic can help you achieve the results you seek so that you’ll look and feel great in summer clothes once the warm weather returns.
Liposuction versus Liposculpture
Liposuction and Liposculpture are not, contrary to popular belief, entirely the same thing. It’s important to understand the difference between liposuction and liposculpture.
Liposuction is a procedure which removes fat from the body, same as liposculpture, but it focuses on the bulk reduction of fat from certain areas. It is a significant medical procedure undertaken with the client often under a general anaesthetic.
Liposculpture, on the other hand, removes fat with micro-cannulas to sculpt the body into a more appealing form by removing fat in a way that is precise. The actual volume of fat removed or redistributed in many clients is not important. It’s how the body shape is created is what is important. It requires only local anaesthetics applied directly to the area to be sculpted and creates a more desirable body contour as an end result.
The best candidates for liposculpture are not excessively overweight, but have a focal area of fat that is distorting their body, for example, a “muffin top” or “love-handles”. Liposculpture is not a weight loss tool, but it is a body sculpting tool, for sure.
Liposculpture can be performed on most parts of the body in both men and women, including but not limited to:
- Female breasts – a less invasive alternative for breast reduction with fewer scars.
- Male breast tissue – reduction of gynaecomastia (male breast enlargement) to achieve a stronger, naturally more masculine appearance.
- Face/Neck/Chin – rejuvenation for a more youthful appearance, removes a double chin and jowls and provides better jaw definition.
- Abdomen/Waist – including achieving the more defined tummy and waist, removing “love handles” or a “spare tyre”, and can be combined with liposculpture of the hips for a more dramatic result. Flatten a small abdomen for a “washboard stomach” and remove a pot belly. Additionally, waist definition can be achieved with an aesthetic reduction in waist size.
- Upper Back – remove the “back fat” that is so unsightly under strappy or thin summer dresses.
- Hips – eliminate the “muffin top” and create a pleasing contour of hips that formerly appeared square.
- Thighs – eliminate “saddlebags” and fullness of the inner thigh, which is common in women and often genetic. With liposculpture to the thighs, the overall body can be returned to proper proportions, creating the illusion of a longer looking leaner leg.
- Buttocks – reduce the volume of large buttocks and improve their contour for a more desirable shape.
- Lower legs – reduce calf bulk and say goodbye to “cankles” for a tapering, slender lower leg.
Get Summer-Ready at Crows Nest Cosmetic and Vein Clinic
At Crows Nest Vein Clinic, Dr Meaghan Heckenberg performs all liposculpture procedures. She has been a member of our professional clinicalteam since 2008, and she specialises in tumescent liposculpture. This is a procedure performed under local anaesthetic, and Dr Heckenberg has performed over a thousand of these procedures. She is of the highest training and qualifications in this speciality and the results she achieves for her clients speak for themselves.
Liposculpture at Crows Nest Cosmetic and Vein Clinic is an outpatient, day-only procedure. For more information or to book for a consultation for liposculpture in Sydney, contact us today on (02) 9906 1555 or email us at [email protected]